Too many projects, so little time...



Today, I'd like to share with you what I've been up to lately...


Another recycled mat that I began to crochet using old sheets and fabric scraps...




And a couple of unfinished small pouches sitting on my ironing board to be completed...






Oh, and the blouse pattern that I copied out from the Japanese pattern book so that I can start sewing my own clothing soon...





Besides all of these work in progress, I have several other projects that I wish I'd like to try... if and only I had  more time to spend for myself!!

And the scariest thing is about to happen... Our girls will be out of school from the end of this week!!  OMG!
Which obviously means less crafting time for me...

Well, let's see what I can do... Wish me luck ; )


5 comments:

PY said...

Amy,I totally agree with you, so many things we wish to do but so little time we have .

I wish you good luck and happy sewing ! I am looking forward to see your new blouse .

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

cute crafts ,good work.
come to my giveaway.

Unknown said...

Thank you, PY and Marivel!

PY - Thanks for wishing me luck (to find more time to sew ;) I just can't believe how addicted I am to sewing!!

Marivel - I will definitely participate in your giveaway! Thanks for inviting ;)

Jessica said...

This reminds me of the lurking play mat that I had started to crochet from fabric strips for my little boy while he was still at the crawling stage... now he's running around like a maniac there doesn't seem to be as much of a rush for me to finish it.

Unknown said...

Jessica - Thank you for stopping by! Well, my crochet (recycled) mat does not seem like it's going to be finished in any time soon either ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails