Crocheted ponytail holders with glitter yarns


Here are my latest crocheted additions. 
 
These are crocheted ponytail holders using gold glitter yarns - yes, glitter!  I love glitter and shimmery stuff and I just couldn't help myself but to make another *glittery* item :P





I did not follow any specific pattern to make this one, but I quite frankly played around with a ball of yarn, a crochet hook, and a elastic ponytail holder (one without metal parts). 

I wanted to make a ponytail holder with a "frilled" look.
 

I think I'm really hooked on crocheting lately, and sometimes I feel like I shall change my blog name from "chick chick sewing" to "chick chick crocheting" one of these days...maybe?  ha ha!





Now that I've made these in gold, I'm itching to make more of the same items in silver...
Help!  Someone stop my *glitter* madness!! lol


Thanks for reading and hope you have a pleasant week!


3 comments:

Farah said...

Hello Amy...

You are in one of those for whom I waited for the new projects... I love your home addicted projects which are not only interesting and beautiful but very practical ans useful too... like this one... although I never tried crochet but I love it and make me convinced to do something in it... its a lovely one...
Hope you would like to spare a little bit of your time for my new post, it’s something different I hope you will enjoy …
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Unknown said...

Thank you, Farah, for your nice comments always!

PY said...

Lovely ! Good job !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails