Reversible mini drawstring bags and more


Hello my fellow crafters and bloggers.  Hope you're enjoying your crafting moments, as much as I am enjoying mine :)

As you may already know, I've been selling my handmade items in my online shop for about a month now to generate money for Japan Earthquake/Tsunami fundraising.   And so far, I've raised over USD $350 (as of 4/16/2011) and I am thrilled!  Thanks to all of you who continue to encourage and support me and my shop in many ways.  I truly appreciate your kind heart and generosity.

Well, my fundraising efforts continues, and I've added new items in my shop recently. 
These are mini drawstring bags, that are reversible and comes with fun cotton prints.


Grosgrain tapes (3/8 inch / 9 mm) are used for the drawstring cords, and it's a good sized pouch to organize small items in your purse such as cosmetics, keys, cell phones and gadgets, snacks, kids' toys, etc.

I think it's also nice to use these mini drawstring bags as gift wrapping, to hold small gifts such as hand cream, chap sticks, soap, jewelry, gift cards, etc. inside, and present it altogether to your friends and loved ones.


This is the reversible side of the drawstring bags.



   I love the unique *dew drop* shapes of these pouches!


Also, in an effort to raise more money for fundraising, I will be selling some of my favorite Japanese craft books.  I selected the ones that are used gently and are in very good condition. 


Some of the craft books are already listed in my shop.  The remaining will soon be listed, so go check out my shop if you are interested. 
Well, thanks for stopping by and hope you continue to enjoy your April days.  See you soon ;)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails