Zakka style cotton and linen reversible bag made for my shop



I just added this reversible handbag to my etsy shop.   The design and pattern of this bag is my original.

As I've mentioned in my earlier post, the entire proceeds from the sales of this bag, and all other items in my shop, will be donated to Ashinaga organization of Japan (あしなが育英会) that supports the children who lost their parent(s) from the Japan's earthquake and tsunami in March 2011.



The reversible side of the bag.  Linen exterior and the cotton crocheted doily has the Japanese zakka style that I like :)


 

The doily flap is croched by me...




It's a good size to carry your everyday necessities, such as cell phone, keys, wallet, and other small items.  The bag has flat shape.


I've placed fabric covered bottons on both sides of the bag (interior and exterior) to close the doily flap.



Has one pocket for easy access of small items...


BTW I'm really in the "creative" mode right now to make many items as possible to attract etsy shoppers...   Even when I'm at sleep, I'm thinking and designing about my next project(s) and creating them in my dream! (really).

My wish is to raise enough money to donate to Ashinaga to help those children in Japan who have lost so much.  And I'm willing to do the best I can, which includes sewing agressively even in my dream... lol!

Thanks for viewing and I'll be back soon :)






1 comment:

PY said...

The cotton crocheted doily enhances the beauty of this bag ! Well done !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails